PRISM™ is specifically designed to manage the unique complexity of the federal and defense acquisition and grants management lifecycle throughout the pre-award, award, and post award process. Learn more about PRISM's General Features, Product Security, Interface Integrations.
- Rule-based user access, workflow, and approvals
- Workload management
- E-signature support
- Foreign currency support
- End-to-end paperless processing
- Ability to share data - eliminates duplicate
- Single sign-on/CAC card enabled
- FAR/DFARS compliant processes
- Section 508 compliant
- Authority to operate (ATO) in both civilian (NIST SP 800-37 Risk Management Framework) and DoD (DIACAP) environments, addressing the security controls in NIST 800-53 R3.
PRISM is built upon an SOA-compliant architecture and comes fully loaded with the standard web services and APIs allowing it to neatly fit it into any existing or planned ERP stack or to be integrated with other internal/legacy systems.
Integrated with Federal Systems Including:
- FPDS-NG (Civilian and DoD)
- DoD GEX
- FSIO-compliant Financial Systems
Compusearch products natively provide key security functionality such as authentication, internal authorization/access control, and audit capability of key application security events.
- Native authentication is ID/password based with built in complexity enforcement and password management. Compusearch supports other types of authentication: integration with SSO or active directory, or PKI/certificate-based authentication.
- Access control is built into the product core so that all users can perform only the functions they are authorized to perform and have access only to the data for which they are authorized.
- Applications include a set of standard audit trail reports for key security-related transactions such as sign in, user profile change, and system security configuration change.
- Compusearch products are developed to be compatible within a hardened operating environment.
- Compusearch keeps current on evolving industry practices and compliance standards, and maintenance includes security as well as functional enhancements.